Healthy–Mind International School (HIS) rests on the bedrock of the true essence of education, which is – to make a child an eminently valuable contributor to the world we live in. Our goal is to build a new generation of lifelong learners, whose specialization or career is just a by-product of their evolved mind, to become not just ordinary, but extraordinary adults with high order thinking skills that will help them to attain professional as well as personal success.
We believe that the real key to education is to unlock the mind and to make it open, accepting, and curious. We also believe that the true meaning of education is not to pour into you what you do not need but to bring out what you already have and help you to enhance it to become the best that you can. At HIS, every child will have access to professional training and coaching in the sphere of Tennis, Swimming, Football, and other allied sports with world-class facilities. Along with sports and academics, the child’s sense modalities will be stimulated through a host of co-curricular activities like dance, music, theatre, yoga, art, etc. Our professionally trained teachers will create a joyful learning environment to focus on unique talent/s in every child rather than focusing merely on filling up their minds with textbook knowledge. For far too long, the belief has been that career building is the quintessence of education, but we challenge this age-old redundant notion. Instead, our goal is to build a new generation of lifelong learners who will become global citizens and leaders in their individual professions.
To empower our Students, Faculty, and Parents to become Lifelong Learners and Masters of their lives with an INFINITE Vision to Excel professionally as well personally by discovering their unique TALENTS & INFINITE possibilities.
Purpose of Policy & Procedures
- Provide safety and protection to each and every child while under the care of HIS.
- Provide teachers, staff members, parents and volunteers with guidance on procedures and principles to be implemented in the event that a child is suspected to be experiencing, or be at risk of harm or abuse.
Definition of Abuse
- Suffocating, drowning, biting, bruises, burns, sprains, dislocations.
- Self-destructive tendencies.
- Aggressiveness towards others.
- Sending threatening or abusive text messages.
- Making silent, hoax or abusive calls.
- Creating and sharing embarrassing images or videos.
- Sending of menacing or upsetting messages on social networks, chat rooms or other online portals.
- Physical contacts such as penetrative sex (rape or oral sex) or non-penetrative sexual acts.
- Non-contact sexual activities such as involving a child to watch pornographic materials or other sexual related activities.
- Telling children that they are unloved, inefficient, dumb, or inadequate.
- Having interactions that are beyond a child’s developmental capability.
- Indulging children in activities that frighten or scare them.
Continual Revision of Policies
Continual reflection and revision are essential to enhance the learning experience and stay current with any advancements. To this end, we revise and update our policies at the beginning of each academic year.
Current revision: August 2021